Buy a golf insurance policy this July and we’ll enter you into our exclusive prize draw to win a 2-ball at Royal Birkdale Golf Club, plus an overnight stay for two.
The Open Championship returns to Royal Birkdale, Southport in July 2017 and we’re giving you the chance to play the same course that the world’s greatest golfers will descend on next year.
The prize includes:
- A 2-ball on The Open Championship course this October 2016
- An overnight stay at the luxury, 4-star Ramada Plaza hotel, Southport
- A continental breakfast
Entry to this prize draw is deemed acceptance of the following Terms & Conditions:
- Prize draw is open to individuals aged 18 years or over.
- This prize draw is only open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Employees of The Golfers Club or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw are not permitted to enter the prize draw.
- Prize draw closes at 11:59pm 31st July 2016 British Summer Time. Entries received after the final date and time will not be valid entries to the prize draw.
- Valid entries are those that have purchased a Golf Insurance policy between 8th July 2016 and 31st July 2016.
- The prize is to be redeemed in October 2016 – subject to availability. In the event that no tee times can be booked at Royal Birkdale in October 2016 and/or overnight stay in the Ramada Plaza, a voucher will be provided for the same value which can be used at any of England Golf Coast venues.
- The prize cannot be swapped for any item and no cash equivalent is available.
- The Golfers Club will contact the winners via email before 19th August 2016. Failure to respond to this email within seven days of it being sent will see the winner forfeit the prize and it being offered to another valid prize draw entrant. The Golfers Club’s decision is final.
- This promotion and offers from The Golfers Club is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associates with Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- Entry to this The Golfers Club prize draw is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.